Wellow Fitness Centre are looking for a part-time member of staff to work a few hours at our Award-Winning Centre.
We are a small, friendly, independent gym focused on customer service and helping our members. Our centre is made up of 4 private gym rooms, a treatment room and a studio. Our clientele is mostly older adults and we work closely with people with injuries and disabilities.
We are looking for a passionate Level 2 Fitness Instructor or Level 3 Personal Trainer with exceptional customer service skills. This position is perfect for those looking to gain experience working in the Fitness Industry or an already experienced Personal Trainer wanting some extra work on a part-time basis.
Responsibilities will include:
• Working with a range of clients, mostly older adults
• Taking Inductions, Programme Reviews and Personal Training Sessions
• Giving Fitness and Nutritional advice to members
• Reception tasks and Admin work
• Cleaning and Maintenance work
• Level 2 Fitness Instructor Qualification (essential)
• Level 3 Personal Trainer Qualification (preferred)
• First Aid Trained (preferred)
• Experience working with older adults and people with disabilities (preferred)
• Great customer service skills (essential)
• Flexible to help cover shifts (essential)
If you think you’d be perfect for this role, please send your CV and a Covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org